Tuesday, June 28, 2011

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I was dreading the arrival of this day, and now it has finally happened - I looked at a photo of one of the babies and literally didn't recognize them, they had gotten so big.



Vicki now
Vicki on day one
Filipo (left) and Ebenezer now
Ebenezer on day one
Filipo on day one
I honestly thought the first picture was of Maureen, not Vicki, or a new baby altogether - she has changed that much! I guess babies do that, but it doesn't FEEL like I've been gone at all. Meanwhile, seeing Ebenezer doing so well is a huge relief after his nasty health scare in April - malaria, pneumonia, and meningitis, poor little scrap! In the meantime, some changes have taken place for the better...

Pendo smiling and happily adjusted to life at Nkoaranga
And some never change.
Pray peeing in his pants. Of course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment