Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Talent day


Zawadi singing (above) and Simoni dancing (below) showing off their musical talents

Guilia the champion multitasker

Peter the human teething ring

David the strongest baby in the world

And Peter... I'm not sure what's happening here, honestly, but it looks difficult.
 So who is your vote for most talented? Leave it in the comments. Plus I just like getting comments, makes me feel closer to home.

Today was long and hot and stressful, yesterday I tore off about half of my pinkie toe - just be glad I'm not showing pictures - and I have another 3 hours of class and 2 miles of walking to go today. Pay attention to the babies instead, much happier subject. That said, they still need a lot - Any money donated via the Paypal button is going into a fund I'm creating - I'll be talking about more detailed plans for donations in a few days, and I'm working on making it tax deductible. Please consider throwing a few bucks their way, it would be endlessly appreciated.

Also: Going to Zanzibar the 17th to 24th, then on safari the 26th to 29th. Surreal much? Don't expect to hear from me during those periods, but you can bet your butt that you'll hear and see all about it when I get back. 

3 comments:

  1. You need to be careful- you need ALL of your toes! Those kids look so cute. I am also very jealous of your safari plans, it sounds amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from Maria in England. What an amazing blog, thank you for making it so easy to follow your adventures. It is so generous of you to ask us to donate your birthday and hannukah gifts to the orphanage. $100 donated in lieu of gifts to you and your equally generous parents.
    Keep up the great work. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bekka,

    Kudos to you for spreading the word about the orphanage and the desperate needs of the children.

    May I make a suggestion? Put a link on your site to the TAMAHA Foundation:

    http://www.tamiha.org/

    This will help people find our more info.

    ReplyDelete