Sunday, March 20, 2011

Africa hates me and wants me to go home.

Yes, yes, I'm sick AGAIN. This time my stomach is rebelling against... something. So no Zanzibar for me, as a ten hour bus ride does not go well with multiple bathroom trips per hour. And that is all I have to say about THAT.

Things are coming along wonderfully for my parents' upcoming trip, but there are still some items that would be really useful to have. I've made an Amazon Wish List, maybe you would consider taking a look and seeing if there is something within your price range there! A blender for the orphanage, $6 sets of pen lights for the hospital, stethoscopes, thermometers, etc.

Not too much else to report here, I've been mostly in bed with Paka. Lots of rain. Eh.

You can't stop me, Africa, you're stuck with me for five more weeks. DEAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment