Friday, April 8, 2011

P minus 9 hours!

So I am currently just kind of running around in the manner of a headless chicken trying to make sure everything is set for the arrival of the 'rents - we have quite a lot lined up already so I hope it's not too hectic. I really want them to see the Tanzania I've fallen in love with, not to mention my babies. It feels almost like having set up a blind date and waiting anxiously to see if they even like each other - except this blind date cost, erm, significant money for the tickets alone, and is two weeks long, so they better damn like each other. Says I. Not much I can do now but wait! In the meantime, here are some snapshots of the past week.
Knew that good health streak wouldn't last... malarial Baracka FAAST asleep in the hospital
Our little fashion plate, Loveness
Don't mess with the chick with the bear. Even Ester looks scared.
Gracie got bored waiting for her turn to be changed and decided to take matters into her own hands
 
 Neema is WALKING! Thrilling, although it's probably a good thing Zawadi doesn't understand any of the things I say to her to encourage, erm, healthy competition to get her walking without help too! 

Dianess and Gracie in perfect audience/performer symbiosis

No comments:

Post a Comment