Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Quick mini-update

Nothing concrete yet, but Ebenezer was at least briefly released from the hospital yesterday, although it sounds like he's back now. The mamas are reporting that he's doing well and recovering, though, and that's hugely encouraging, since meningitis usually kills fast if it's going to kill. Fingers crossed it means that he's going to pull through. In the meantime, according from on-the-ground reports from the fabulous Emily, Megan, Jasmine, Bethan and Emma, six more baby chicks have been born, the kids have been award-winningly naughty and dirty, especially Pray, and Pendo and Miriam continue to settle in miraculously well. 

Meanwhile, today I saw the Queen. Ok, ok, I saw three cars from about 150 yards away, one of which contained the Queen. Still, I'm not in Kansas anymore. I will write more soon, but for now, babies. 


David really does kiss the girls and make them cry

Why would I keep the socks inside when they could
be SHARED WITH THE WORLD??

My gorgeous girl
Maureen is trying to make me feel better with
the biggest smile ever. Or possibly she is planning to eat me.
 Hard to tell.
Even big David can put on a smile that makes it
 hard to believe how incredibly devilish he can be.
Who could doubt that face?
All I wanna do - cuddle my kids. Dainess (top) and Farajah

1 comment:

  1. Aw, my pictures! :) cutest babies and kids there ever will be!

    ReplyDelete