Saturday, December 10, 2011

On my way!

Publishing might be a bit sparse for the next week or so, but for excellent reason, as in just 10 hours I will be taking off to Tanzania, to be reunited with my beautiful babies! I've been counting down the days for months and the hours for days - I could not possibly be more excited to see their beautiful faces. So tonight, just something simple - a video from just after I left, of Zawadi's strange little habit of wearing shoes on her hands. I can't wait to see my girl, and what weird little quirks she's picked up since last time.


Thank you again for all the incredible donations - I have literally 2 pairs of pants and 5 t shirts, the rest of my two LARGE bags are filled with donations for the kids - it will make a huge difference in the lives of the children AND the mamas. Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment